Deadline for Submission: 12th April 2019
Notification Letters by e-mail: 10th May 2019
Presenter registration Deadline: 5th July 2019
If the presenting author is not registered by 5th July 2019 the abstract will be automatically removed from the programme.
Original research, research proposal or case presentation in the areas of:
- Developmental disability, oral conditions and management
- Aged care, oral conditions and management
- Interdisciplinary Care
Structure your abstract (maximum of 300 words) using the following guidelines:
- Title (maximum of 15 words)
- Authors & Affiliations: Names of the authors (maximum number: 6) with the name of the presenting author followed by an asterisk (*). Each name should be followed by their title and their affiliation with their institution.
Example: Presenter last name Initials* (Title, Institution), Co-author last name Initials (Title, Institution)
Selection of abstracts
Abstracts will be reviewed by a review committee.
Confirmation of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed by 10th May 2019
If you have any queries, please e-mail email@example.com
Posters will be displayed on LCD screens.
Title Arial bold 54pt
Headings Arial bold 32pt
Body Text Arial 24pt
Tables/Figures Arial 14pt
Eligibility for Awards
Undergraduate (UG): 8 minutes talk 2 minutes question time.
Postgraduate (PG): 10 minutes talk and 2 minutes question time
The nine best abstract submissions (6 PG, 3 UG) will be short-listed for awards, who will have to give an oral presentation. First and second prizes will be awarded in the following categories
- Postgraduate Research Project
- Postgraduate Clinical Case Presentation
- Undergraduate Research Project or Clinical Case Presentations
A people’s choice award, voted by the conference delegates, will also be presented.
Click here to submit your abstract