The Special Needs Dentistry workshop has been designed to:
1. Showcase two new resources
- The online module developed by Alzheimers Australia and Special Needs Dentists
- The online module developed by Dental Health Services Victoria and designed to help carers maintain the oral health of people they are caring for
2. To talk about the NDIS
- How can dentistry become more a part of NDIS packages?
- What work needs to be done?
This program is suitable for Dentists, Oral Health Therapists, Dental Therapists, Dental Hygienists, Prosthetists and Dental Assistants.
Kathleen Syme Library & Community Centre, Multipurpose Room 1, 251 Faraday Street, Carlton, VIC, 3053